Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk play an instrumental role in processing accounts payable and other accounting functions. To enforce the policies and protect the assets of the Company. At the highest level the Fulton employees must be safe, healthy and Customer Focused, striving to provide the highest quality service and support to all our customers
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Process vendor invoices in a timely manner. This includes matching with receivers, verify prices and terms with the purchase order, calculate and take advantage of discounts, verify extensions, obtain approvals for payment and maintain payables files.
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Monitor open receivers and unmatched invoice reports daily to verify proper transactions
- Work directly with Purchasing to resolve vendor discrepancies
- Review vendor statements on a monthly basis for overdue or missed invoices; resolve any issues with vendors or Purchasing
- Assist with Month End closing
- Team environment - anticipate needs and assist/backup others in department as needed and other duties and projects as assigned
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Confidential handling of all information
- Associates degree or higher required
- 2 years relevant work experience.
- Computer experience: Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel), accounting packages
- Orientation and introductions
- Full, effective use of the computer general ledger and financial reporting system.
- Use of other computer modules/sub-systems needed to maintain accurate general ledger records and reporting.
To apply for this position, please
- Send a copy of your Resume by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Or print our application
- Or Fax Resume and Application to:
- Please include Job Title, or Desired Position in the subject line.
ATTN: Zach Hilton
The Fulton Companies
972 Centerville Road
Pulaski, NY 13142